Terms of website use
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by Swiss law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
www.reinadesantiago.com is a site operated by Lorez-Odunsi Reina de Santiago® Clothing. We are a sole proprietor company registered in Switzerland under registration number CHE-473.354.482. Our registered office is Obere Holle 38, 4144, Arlesheim, Switzerland.
We comply with the Swiss statutory legal requirements. All transactions and interactions with our websites and social media sites fall under the jurisdiction of the legal authorities in Arlesheim, Baselland, Switzerland.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation or social network to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Swiss law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Swiss courts in Arlesheim will have Exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Reina de Santiago is a Swiss registered trade mark of Lorez-Odunsi Reina de Santiago Clothing.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement that apply to all your purchases of products from Reina de Santiago.com. You should read these conditions carefully, they may be altered from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
Order: You can submit an order for products to reinadesantiago.com by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in SFR Swiss Francs and include Swiss VAT. You may choose to view an approximation of the corresponding price in a currency of your choosing. All purchase transactions will be made in Swiss Francs, the appropriate exchange rate will be applied when the transaction is made. All transactions are made via the secure internet payment portal Pay Pal. The transaction will be made and include VAT where applicable, providing delivery is to a location in Switzerland. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge.
Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company.
2a. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has changed between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if an additional delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. E –Reina de Santiago vouchers are also redeemable online. To spend your E-gift voucher, please send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the item you wish to order. E-gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Switzerland within five working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. For deliveries within the European Union, United States and Canada within 10 working days of acceptance of the order. For deliveries outside Switzerland, European Union, United States or Canada, please send us an email at email@example.com to obtain specific delivery information. All deliveries will be made to you at the address you provided in the order form. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have been incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will inform you accordingly. You will not be charged for these products and we will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends seven days after the date we deliver the products to you. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you less the postage cots by way of a credit to your account within thirty days. HOWEVER, we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form which can be found under the 'contact us' link on all pages of our website. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition with all labels attached as and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging when we delivered them to you. Please note that in addition to your right to withdraw, we operate a Refund and Exchange Policy. You should read this policy as this gives you extra benefits. This Policy may be found in section 8 of this agreement.
- Warranties: The products which are sold by Reinadesantiago.com have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of Switzerland. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements that apply outside Switzerland.
- Refund & Exchange policy: Reina de Santiago offers a refund or exchange for new items that are returned to us within 7 days of delivery. Delivery date as indicated by shipment tracking. Your original postage fee will not be added into your credit and you will need to cover the return postage fee. Return postage must include shipment tracking. If you wish to return an item you must email us at email@example.com and we will advise an appropriate return address and instructions.
8.a Conditions Of Return:
- All items submitted for return must be in their original condition, unworn and with tags attached. Please take care when trying on your order.
- Reina de Santiago has the right to refuse your parcel if it is sent to our office after the 7 day return timeframe. 7 day return time frame indicated by shipment tracking or sent date. Your request for a refund or exchange will not be accepted and no refund or exchange will be issued. Please keep this in mind when selecting a postage service to return your order.
- If the item does not meet the above standards your request for a refund or exchange will be denied.
Although all items are thoroughly inspected before being posted out to our customers we will happily offer a refund or exchange on any items with a manufacturing fault.
Lorez-Odunsi Reina de Santiago Clothing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection; this policy only applies to our site www.reinadesantiago.com, the data controller is Lorez-Odunsi Reina de Santiago Clothing of Obere Holle 38, 4144, Arlesheim,Switzerland. Registration number CHE-473.354.482.
If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.reinadesantiago.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “contact us” link on our website